Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Let'er R.I.P. Mooks.

Mookie

My cousin's dog died. He's been pretty fucked up for a while (the dog, not the cousin). He's had a couple strokes and always seemed to make it back. One time he had a stroke and fell over. My cousin's mom saw him and said, "OH NO MOOKIE! DON'T DIE! DANNY'S NOT HOME!" And you know what? The little bugger revived himself. Well... not this time.

Long story short: Every time my cousin jets off to some far away place to produce music (this time Australia to work with Josh Williams of Austrialian Idol fame) he told Mookie, "Don't die until I come back," and added, "I'll be back on the 21st." Mookie died on the 22nd.

R.I.P.MOOKS you kicked ass. ("you want sum more?")

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger n3rd-0 said...

it's sad, but that's probably the most sincere comment or post on this entire blog.

we miss you mooks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters