Monday, August 14, 2006

Top Ten Reasons Why Seeing Mariah Live Rocks.

1. Pitch perfect. The woman sounds exactly like you'd expect her to.

2. Her repertoire is expansive. Don't tell me you've never heard and/or caught yourself digging one of her tunes.

3. Trey Lorenz as surprise guest/back-up singer. "I'll Be There" was sweet. Trey plugging his cd ("Mimi Presents Trey Lorenz" dropping august 19th) 3 times in the span of 5 minutes was kinda wack.

4. All the other dudes in the crowd pretending to be there for their girlfriends when its really their girlfriends who came for them. (Hey, I didn't pretend. I was singing along y0.)

5. Mariah dancing. We all know she can't, but she looks cute trying.

6. 7 dollar beers.

7. Mariah stopping in the middle of a song. "Sorry, cut the music. I missed the first verse and there is a hole in the floor the perfect size of a stiletto heel..." Diva. *snap, snap, snap*

8. "We Belong Together" as the encore made me hard.

9. 25 dollars for a coffee mug. Yea, its expensive but 25 to put my lips on Mariah every morning? I'd say its worth it.

10. Yelling out "I LOVE YOU MARIAH!!!" during one of her pensive, crowd chatting-up moments and her saying back, "I love you too, baby."

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger n3rd-0 said...

what are you trying to say dan? so i'm a mariah fan... it could be worse. i could love brit. and don't play like you aren't a kelly clarkson fan. i saw that copy of "From Justin to Kelly" at your place.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger n3rd-0 said...

skul done lerned you nice. thems some nice word stitching youse do.

anyway, how goes the work you were secretively working on?

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger inkspill said...

guess who got tickets for her show tomorrow!!! :) I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters