Thursday, April 07, 2005

Slash Fiction - The Pope

She walks up to the podium from off-camera and begins.

"A poem to commemorate the passing of the Pope." She looks up, looks shallowly into the camera and smiles. She bounces, a mini-curtsy, and continues, "by Britney Spears." She clears her throat and reads her poem with heavy inflection, left fist clenched, brow furrowed, glancing now and then at those in the audience:

Dear Pope, the best Pope I ever scoped
I hoped you’d get better…
But nope.
When you passed, Oh Pope,
I couldn’t cope, my eyes, with tears
Kaleidoscope.
Oh Pope, oh John Paul, Pope,
The super priest, that didn’t grope
Little boys, (at least I hope)
Oh Popey-Pope with you gone,
My soul will mope.
Your heart was so pure, like Ivory Soap.
We’ll miss you Pope, my heart it slopes
For the dopest Pope I ever scoped.


Peering through the eye-piece of the camera at Mrs. Spears-Federline, Larry the cameraman mutters, "Classic."

A producer chokes on his coffee.

A PA drops his clipboard.

5 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Popey Pope! =D LoL. You're evil. hehehe (Ms. B. McCallough)

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? It's waaay to early to be making Pope jokes! You sicken me.



...no wait, nevermind, that's funny as hell.

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i forgot to reply sooner. i was too busy slitting my wrists before my french exam.

"britney spears is baptist"

the end.

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some things should remain untouched by your brand of humour Yves.

Mass religion is not one of them.

keep on truckin'

-bob seagers daughter-

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that you gave britney a little too much credit for her writing skill.. i think even THAT was too good to be by her. i actually liked the way it rhymed... sounded like a freestyle... and britney can't rap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters