Sunday, February 20, 2005

Poetry - Minerva and the Speaking Wood

Minerva, my bow plunges in headstrong
Enticed by your misleading
light licking promises
Of soft docking and gentle waves.

Too quickly the captain comes upon
The jagged diamonds of your teeth.

.....Minerva
Fear of breaching the hull.
.....Minerva
Threats of breaking the skin.
.....Minerva
Thoughts of a vegetable peeler.

Seamen lost in the warm, rough sea.
No safe port for shore leave.
No space for wild adventures.
No castles bathed in honey here.

I’ve never had it done so roughly before.

5 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha. that's real nice.
Teacher says it's alright to have a nice writer fellow come in to talk to our class. Just tell us when?

A.S.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there aren't enough good "cock sucking" poems out there, kudos. cheers.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true. There's a difficulty in trying to form a metaphor about the penis without sounding corny.

Vegetable peeler..... nice.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger n3rd-0 said...

I didn't even think about that, Dan. But I guess it was subconcious. I don't know if there are too many poems on this subject matter from this end of the gun though.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger n3rd-0 said...

You know, if I ever put together a collection of poetry (to even further set my fagginess in concrete) ... I think I will call it that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters