Thursday, January 27, 2005

an elegy

Tell me that you've failed, and I won't tell you I told you so, but I will make the face.

Tell me that you're scared, and I'll tell you that the age of jumping at shadows should be far behind you by now.

Tell me that you want to go back to school, and I'll tell you we've been down this road before.

Tell me that you're strong, and I'll tell you the truth.

Tell me to tell you what you want to hear, and I won't.

Tell me you don't need me, that you have yourself, and I'll hear the quiver in your voice.

4 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soulds like a pathetic, helpless & weak individual. Truly sad.

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a guy who desperately craves something that he can't have....

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger n3rd-0 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger n3rd-0 said...

if you only knew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters